,

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Addison's Disease support how important?

Support for the Addison's disease patient is one of the most important aspects of Addisons Village Forum. We are able to offer information about the disease and also give the opportunity to interchange with others, many who have been living with Addison's Disease for a number of years.

I personally have learned so much from others...it give us so much more understanding of what is happening to our bodies. When I am having a bad day, my friends encourage me, when I am just a little forgetful , they 've been there or are there, too! One dear forum member told me she could tell when I was having a bad day...my spelling suffered! She wasn't critical...she was understanding and that's what support is all about, my friends.

Please come and visit Addisons Village Forum - Learn To Live & Cope...we look forward to getting to know you!
http://s12.invisionfree.com/apeoplevillage/index.php?&&CODE=00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home